Special Ed in Missouri: Move to a ” better” school district?

It can be overwhelming to move to a different district inbannerad01rolldice order to risk the chance to get a better education for our child.  Some parents go to this extreme.

But is this parent gambling?  Often, yes.  Hurdles may still exist.  Staff changes, school-board budgets emphasize varying priorities, and other variables exist.

This parent may have unknowingly allowed the former school district to make the schooling problem the parent’s problem.  School advocates are available to show the parentthe school’s problem and ways it can be effectively addressed.

Parents of student’s in Knob Noster school district, Harrisonville school district and Platte County School District used our advocate to learn about the system and make a difference for their child.

Call 816 865 6262  

Free monthly newsletter:   bit.ly/IEPezine

Complete this form for our advocate to contact you:

Set consult at http://bit.ly/iepconsult

©2018 Special Education Parent’s Advocacy Link LLC dba The IEP Center™ are  civil rights advocates. Special Education Parent’s Advocacy Link LLC advocates have special knowledge related to the problems of children with disabilities. We are not attorneys and do not give legal advice.  We do not represent parents or children.  We are not licensed to practice law in any state. Consult an attorney.  Nothing in this blog is to be considered legal advice.

We offer low-cost advocate (non-attorney) services.